Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Arcadia Farms

If you haven't visited the adorable white little house tucked away in Old Town, then you are missing out. What once was a bakery and small carryout market has turned into one of my favorite places to go on the weekends. Arcadia Farms Cafe is the perfect place for brunch with friends and family and is a wonderful location for large get togethers.
My father and I enjoying Sunday brunch


I recently held a baby shower in one of the private dinning rooms for one of my good friends, and was pleased with the way it turned out. The restaurant was very accommodating and allowed me to decorate the table (just no glitter) and the staff was very friendly.
I have also been to a bridal luncheon at Arcadia Farms and have frequented this yummy spot with both of my parents and friends.
My friend's baby shower.
The theme was Garden Party; the flowers were the name holders


Arcadia Farms is located right next to the Hotel Valley Ho and is in walking distance of the all the shops.

When the weather isn't 105 degrees it is nice to sit outside on the patio, under the umbrellas. I like to pretend at times my lunch has transported me to a new city, and here, it feels as if you are in a cafe in Santa Monica or Newport Beach.

Next time you need a place to meet your girlfriends or your parents for Sunday brunch I would consider Arcadia Farms. Typically you do not need a reservation but like I said before, it is always classy to let someone know you will be coming. Plus, then you can walk right in and not have to wait, because I prefer a mimosa as soon as I sit down to celebrate my "lunching".

Please remember my lunchers that politeness and smiling is all that you need to have an enjoyable afternoon.

Enjoy!